1. 1000-1600 calories per day depending on doctors discretion =
2.15-30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise each
day = tone and fitness
Take one pill per day (as directed by doctor) = suppress appetite
Drink plenty of water 64-80 oz per day = good
- Take your medication once daily. Try to take it around
the same time each day. The doctor will tell you
when the best time to take your medication to help suppress
your appetite through the day. We offer different types
of appetite suppressants. The doctor will decide which
one is best for you.
2. Plan your meals the day before. Look up your calories
and be prepared! To keep count of your calorie intake
(this helps you to be accountable for what you are eating)!
3. Record or journal your calories. If you don't
keep a journal/written log, you won't realize your total calories
for the day. It helps if you eat around 30 grams or less
of fat per day.
4. Exercise 15-30 minutes (example: walking, bicycling, aerobics) This
will help to boost your metabolism and keep your body healthy. It
helps your body produce more energy for better fat burning.
5. Make sure meals stay balanced and drink plenty of water. This
will help to keep your bowels regulated.
6. Weigh in our office only If you weigh daily it
may discourage you.